Are you a person in recovery? Is your family member, loved one, or friend affected by addiction? Do you care about helping change the narrative around addiction and saving lives? You can get involved with The Voices Project in many ways.
If you’re the type that likes to see the fruits of your labor, check out our volunteer opportunities where you can directly affect those we serve. We also appreciate those that may not have the time but have the wherewithal to make a difference financially. If you’re interested in seeing what’s going on, visit our calendar of events.
- share your story by submitting your personal experience with recovery
- register to vote and commit to making recovery a top issue at the ballot box
- donate to support our grassroots advocacy efforts, nationwide
- join our mailing list and stay current on the vital work we’re doing
- attend a naloxone training near you and learn to save lives
- follow us on social media
Other ways to help the recovery movement.
- add your name to a petition to improve recovery outcomes for people affected by addiction
- come to a rally, march, or public event to represent that recovery voices count
- host a recovery fundraiser or other event in your home, community, or school
- write a letter to your local newspaper and tell them why recovery matters